This NYE the Garden Route will be host to ArkologyDecember 31, 2018
New Team – New Tactic – Same CommitmentFebruary 4, 2019
Please note that the final registration weekend for the next National and Provincial Elections is 26-27 January.
If you are a first-time voter or are not yet registered, make sure you visit the voting station in your voting district between 8am and 5pm on either the Saturday 26th or Sunday 27th January, with either one of the following:
- your green bar-coded ID book, or
- your smartcard ID or
- a valid Temporary Identity Certificate which has a photograph on it – this is available on request if you have applied for a new ID book.
The roll then closes on 4 Feb 2019 and no more registrations can be done.
Please note that those who live at Plettenberg Manor must register at the Kurland Club House as they are now in Ward 1. It is suggested that Plettenberg Manor residents do this as it will become necessary in the future if they need a special vote as this can only be done in the place where they are registered as residing.
Herewith follows a list of voting stations that will be open on both days from 8am to 5pm
- Kurland Club House – Keurbooms River, Keurboomstrand, Plettenberg Manor, Crags, Nature’s Valley
- Wittedrift School – Uplands and Wittedrift
- Kranshoek Municipal Hall – Airport to Cairnbrogie
- Fisanthoek- Harkerville School – Harkerville, farms on N2 after Kwano and farms after Cairnbrogie
- Plett Primary School – Town from Piesang River to Keurbooms bridge
- New Life Centre – Bossiesgif
- Plett Community Hall -Town from Piesang River to airport
- New Horizons – split between New Horizons Municipal Hall and Child Welfare Building – to end of NH go to Municipal Hall and others to CW building.
- Kwano – 5 stations depending on where people live – Kwanokuthula Primary School, Phakamisani School, Assembly of God Church, Kwano Community Hall, MurrayHigh School.
- Qolweni – Qolweni Municipal House, CDC Bicycle Shed.
Thank you and please be considerate to the environment