Home Forums News & Community {{HQ@ALBUM@}} Baby Keem – DIE FOR MY BITCH ALBUM DOWNLOAD

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

{{HQ@ALBUM@}} Baby Keem – DIE FOR MY BITCH ALBUM DOWNLOAD

Look beneath for a tune in of Baby Keem’s most recent single “FRANCE FREESTYLE.”

Toward the end of last year, quick ascending and-comer Baby Keem established a serious connection with The Sound of Bad Habit, a full-length mixtape that created consideration taking champions like “Miss Charlotte.”

As his energy keeps on fortifying, the 18-year-old comes back with another independent single titled “Designed It.” Notably, “Concocted It” highlights generation from Ambezza, KeanuBeats and Baby Keem himself, and comes to us when Keem is concentrating on prodding his next real studio venture — which will supposedly arrive on steaming administrations and comparative stages this late spring.

“Before I go out, I tell my bitch that I adore her/But that is not ’til I pop a pill, presently it’s f*ck her/That’s some poop I can’t hazard, she’s an entertainer/She just wanna cherish me, I swear it’s a propensity,” Baby Keem raps on “Concocted It.” “Flip two or three million/Have two or three kids at that point give them my millions, I know/Hang with the devils, they dancin’/Don’t dyke with my Dyson, don’t top on the style, I know/My bitch with the additional items/Two cultivators down, presently I’m fuckin’ on her closest companions/Yes, I made a sex tape, however that ain’t no mystery (Yeah, no doubt)/If I tap in, I wanna put it on the profound end (Yeah, no doubt)/I put the pussy on ice/Can you be my co-sign? She don’t believe I’m decent/You needn’t bother with a thirst trap to demonstrate to me that I’m correct/I may hit the pussy throughout the night, go flight, ayy, pay, ayy, horse crap.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: {{HQ@ALBUM@}} Baby Keem – DIE FOR MY BITCH ALBUM DOWNLOAD
Your information: